Our Client Success Strategist will work closely with our whole team, and in particular with our engineers and project managers. In collaboration with teammates, you will:
Take the lead on ensuring OpenTent defines, communicates, and works toward a vision of long-term success for our clients.
- Lead client discoveries and translate client needs into product requirements.
- Work closely with project managers (in some cases, independently) to manage client discovery setup (pre-surveys, survey analysis, meeting agendas), tailored to the client as needed, in order to establish a successful partnership and path forward.
- Facilitate discovery meetings and ensure pain points, dreams and needs are captured in a way that will enable engineers to deliver a successful solution.
- Take messy needs and translate them into a client “success vision,” product and process requirements, resourcing assessment and a project plan (including roles and timeline), in collaboration with a project manager.
- Design and facilitate methods of alignment between OpenTent and client (for example: collaborating with engineers and project managers to deliver reports, roadmaps, productive meetings).
- Bring to the attention of OpenTent and client leadership any needs for resources toward success (for example: staffing needs, internal processes, meetings with OpenTent leadership, external resources, etc.).
- Engage with current clients and track established metrics for client success while seeking to continually improve outcomes and overall client satisfaction. Help clients design KPIs and OKRs, and then help implement them successfully and sustainably.
- Work with clients to identify new opportunities to drive OpenTent’s value proposition and expand service offerings. This can include supporting our clients with change management efforts, culture building/shifting, and facilitating the creation of internal user + leadership groups.
- Proactively support our clients in their budgeting and investing around this work: help them plan for their upcoming technology and staffing investments, and collaborate with them to share progress reports with their stakeholders and donors.
Build OpenTent’s expertise in change management, process design, and business intelligence.
- Be a client's #1 friend when they're facing change management issues. Build internal assets and practices on the topic. Assess, resource, design, build business processes (for tech and for people) and develop metrics for success to inform assessment and iteration.
- Bring our clients business intelligence frameworks and tools that meet them where they’re at. Help them climb the learning curve of implementing these tools in a way that truly adds value.
GOALS FOR SUCCESS
- Stronger, deeper relationships between OpenTent and our clients.
- Increased breadth and depth of transformative client CRM implementations.
- More creative, effective, and proactive responses to client needs.
- Turning roadblocks into opportunities (seeing constraints as openings to add value).