Several of these values make your head nod or your heart pound a little faster:
Community. Authenticity. Transparency. Care. Self-care. Innovation. Learning. Commitment. Long chats by the water. Sushi. Love.
You confidently use the following words to describe your strengths:
Problem-solving. Creativity. Technology. Salesforce. Team work. Relationship-building. Communication. Attention to detail. Time management. Organization. Independence.
- An emerging or established Salesforce implementation expert.
- Excited when things you build create real happiness and deep connections. You believe technology is an important tool to drive intentional social change.
- Down to contribute your knowledge and experiences to make game-changing decisions about the growth of our organization and that of our partners.
- Ready to continuously learn and become a stronger problem solver with lots of self-teaching, team training and hands-on-experience.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce and possibly a certification or five.
- 2+ years experience with nonprofits, either on a professional or volunteer level.
- Exceptional project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with tools like Jira, Asana or other project management tools.
- Experience with Salesforce data migration tools and third party integrations.
- Ability (and excitement) to travel to client offices (mostly in NYC, sometimes a train or plane flight away).
- Ability (and excitement) to work out of our WeWork office in Brooklyn Heights.